LEAF SPACE Ground stations Software
GROUND SEGMENT as a SERVICE (GSaaS)
Fully managed, multi-mission, shared Ground Station Network ideal for the operators who need high flexibility, fast service delivery, frequent daily contacts, low latency and best pricing
Fully-managed, dedicated Ground Station Network ideal for operators of medium-to-large constellations to replace a large upfront investment, dedicated personnel and recurring costs with a monthly subscription plan proportional to the required performance
Fully-managed, Launch Vehicle real-time autotrack and TM reception deployed on need with additional support from world-wide distributed Leaf Line network
- Handles the entire orchestration and management of the Ground Station Network and Service operations
- Provides a single interface to the entire Ground Station Network, abstracting the entire infrastructure from customer
- 100% in-house developed and maintained
- Network orchestration based on unique-in-the-market, proprietary automatic scheduling algorithm ensuring the best capacity and coverage efficiency
- Runs entirely in the cloud on carbon neutral data centres
the launch company GROUND SERVICES
ENGINEERING AT THE EDGE OF POSSIBILITY
From the sketchpad to the launchpad, we’ll get you there faster.
LOWERING THE COST OF ACCESS TO SPACE THROUGH PROCESS AND AUTOMATION
We’re helping the next generation of launchers get to space faster, cheaper, and more reliably than ever before by developing standardized hardware connections, ground support equipment, and processes.
SNAJU DEVELOPMENT avionics command & control ground control data transfer
Snaju is a leading technology company providing high-quality, mission-critical solutions for the space industry. We are experienced in designing and implementing systems to meet NASA’s stringent requirements, which means you can be confident that your data will always be safe.
We can handle anything from space platform design & development, all the way to helping you with your LEO (Low Earth Orbit) experiment software so you can collect all the data you need!
Snaju specializes in providing cutting-edge avionic software for space platforms, and helping support experiments with their technology needs, so they always have their data.
Klepsydra NAVIGATION Software
Klepsydra has developed a suite of on-board computing software products that, inspired by financial trading data processing algorithms, enable heavy data processing/CPU of 8x more data for 50% less energy.
There are two main products:
- General data processing and/or sensor fusion (agnostic to the kind of data and sensors).
- It is able to increase the performance for running processor-intensive algorithm (VR/AR, compression, encryption, etc.).
- Safety and reliability
Zero data losses. Klepsydra SDK can guarantee that any sensor data or communications message is going to be processed.
Real-time processing. Klepsydra SDK can process data in real time with much less latency than other solutions, like ROS.
Predictable applications. Applications built with Klepsydra are substantially more stable, predictable and deterministic than other edge solutions.
Less hardware cost. With Klepsydra SDK, more tasks can be performed on the same hardware, with less power and without any cloud computing support.
Reduce cloud costs. Because Klepsydra SDK increases edge computer capabilities, less or no cloud computing needed.
Applications tend to increase in data volume with time, for example, better sensors, 5G communications, all amount to more data. Klepsydra SDK allows application to increase their data volume requirements on the same hardware.
Moreover, hardware upgrades will have a longer service life with Klepsydra.
- Safety and reliability
Real-time edge AI. Klepsydra AI can process data in real time with low latency.
Predictable edge AI. Klepsydra AI is substantially more stable, predictable and deterministic than other edge solutions.
Less hardware cost. With Klepsydra AI, more data can be processed on the same hardware, with less power and less memory and without any cloud computing support.
Klepsydra AI is compatible with most AI formats and AI software solutions. It also accept input data in a variety of formats including images and time series. It is model agnostic.
Furthermore, Klepsydra can be deployed to several edge computers being hardware agnostic.
- Sensor fusion. Agnostic to sensors (cameras, Lidars, radars…). All data generated can be collected and send it to the main application, cloud, etc. High level of performances can be reached(2x-8x more data processed with 50-70% less processor consumption).
- General SDK that allows development applications with optimal use of resources. The SDK allows also to run processor intensive algorithms, like:
- Encryption algorithms.
- Data compression.
- Data recording in real-time.
- AI on-board. Agnostic to the algorithm. AI/ML algorithms can be run on edge devices with high level of performances: up to 6x more data with 50% less CPU consumption compared with main market leaders (TensorFlow Lite and OpenCV).
- Space: EO (image processing), telecom applications, GNSS, AI on-board, exploratory robots, landers, etc.